Orchard Unveils ‘Deals’, New Opportunities in Private Credit
Today, we announced the launch of our new platform, and the roll out of Deals!
Since inception, the goal for Orchard has always been to build a global marketplace for loans. The launch of Deals is an exciting and definitive next step in our evolution and towards achieving our ultimate goal. The entire organization has been hard at work building out Orchard’s product as well as adding more members to our global network of buyers and sellers.
Deals is operated by Orchard Platform Markets, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary, SEC-registered broker-dealer, and member of FINRA and SIPC. With Deals, qualified investors gain access to a broad range of new investment opportunities, including pools of seasoned loans, forward flow agreements, and credit facilities—along with all underlying deal data and an enterprise suite of credit analytics solutions to evaluate each prospective transaction. Originators with pools of loans to sell can list deals and seamlessly share data within this global network while working with investors who express interest in a deal to conduct due diligence and analysis and finalize the transaction’s structure and terms.
Orchard Platform’s new features include:
- Deals: Global network where pre-qualified loan originators and investors can browse a broad listing of investment opportunities and corresponding data, and utilize Orchard’s enterprise technology to seamlessly exchange information, assess potential transactions, and take the next steps more efficiently.
- Capital Management: Allocation optimization, facility monitoring, and automated borrowing-base reporting offerings to help originators better monitor utilization across multiple capital sources—and manage them with greater precision and insight.
- News & Insights: The most recent industry news, economic data, and Orchard research and commentary to keep originators and investors up-to-date on the latest industry trends and thinking. Although Deals information is only available to pre-qualified institutional investors, Orchard also provides free access to anonymized, aggregated industry data to parties seeking to learn more about the industry, including journalists, researchers, and investors.
- Advanced Analytics: Originators can benchmark origination and performance data against an aggregated and anonymized peer group, and quickly analyze any data set under multiple scenarios, to gain deeper insights into their loan books and funding channels. Investors can also take advantage of scenario testing, data visualization, and benchmarking tools to gain actionable portfolio and market intelligence.
- High-Quality Data Services: Data integrations with Orchard help originators improve the quality of their data, and streamline the process for client reporting.
Contact us to schedule a demo or free trial of Orchard Platform: https://www.orchardplatform.com/contact/.